My little step...

Well well well... opening a new blog, nothing big in those days. I have been hesitating about doing it for a while, not that I didn't have one before, but to be honest, blogging is quite a fantastic way of sharing our mutual thoughts, experience, resources and interests, so here I am, back to the game, AGAIN! I believe there are lots of online journal service similar to blogger of google, but I just got stuck in google for too long since it is always coming up with real amazing tools which I cannot help but live without. The basic contents in this blog will be some occasional diary, my digital art, discussion or critique of some poems I love or of my own, funny articles on the internet, handy & useful stuff I suppose everyone would be interested, or occasional GIMP tutorials (if i need some time to kill, i would work on these) etc. Thanks to the brilliant invention of TAGS, we all can locate our favorite topics in no time. Anyway, I'm no in the rush of adding stuff right now, but you will see. And happy post-Christmas. :]

Comments

Popular Posts