Time for a bit of Makeover

Totally loving the clean and refreshing template that google blogger offers! ;)

Today I got email - an invitation actually - from a stranger (we all do on daily basis...) saying that he was impressed with the works he saw on my flickr homepage, and that Glossom is not the usual portfolio manager or images gallery manager. Without the hussle and bussle such as deviantArt, this new (I guess) platform looks simple, friendly and yet professional for artists/designers/photographers who are eager to explore every single territory they can find to establish their name and fame. I will give it a shot, and why don't you come along as well?! ;)



note: my website www.aloftofmyown.com is currently closed down and probably will stay that way for quite a long time.

Comments

Popular Posts